I've finished mixing the 3 tracks for Taken By The Silence! I guess the last song will uploaded to their myspace in the next couple of days.

I've actually done some work on some of my other projects as well. I built a power supply for my balancing boards - I build a +-15V and 48V supply based on schematics from JLM Audio. I'll put the power supply in a box tomorrow and give it a project page of its own. But I did fire up one of my balancing boards using it, and everything worked fine! I took some measurements using RMAA and I'm pretty impressed with the results. I'll upload more information about that as I get time.

As well as mounting the power supply in a box, I'm planning on mounting more parts of my SSL compressor in it's box tomorrow as well. It should be productive and I should have lots to report on Monday!

I've been working on programming a game with my mate Glenn. I'm really enjoying it. It's a helicopter arcade type thing. It's cool to collaborate on something like this, I've been meaning to write a game for a while. We're focusing on making it multiplatform, and have so far got it working on Mac, Linux, and PSP. Windows is planned, and should be too much trouble. I'll post more information about this as we develop it - watch this space!